Re: [technology-pmc] Release LSP4E 0.2.0

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 5:38 PM, Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
According to the Eclipse Development Process, Release Reviews need to be open for community review for a minimum of a week. Further, reviews are scheduled for completion only on the first and third Wednesdays of each month. And... frankly, the EMO team is basically buried in reviews right now, so special accommodation is difficult.

It'll have to be June 21/2017.

Ok, at least we'll already have some of the approvals ready for the 9th when we produce the build, that should minimize the risk of a need for a respin, so it's already a win; and putting the official date on June 21st is fine for LSP4E and its adopters.

Cheers,

Back to the top