Re: [technology-pmc] PMC approval requested for DLTK 5.7

OK, good enough. Version management can be tricky like this; on-demand decision making seems to be a good approach in my experience.

Eric

December 9, 2016 at 3:01 AM
I agree it could be 5.6.1 instead of 5.7, but it was too late to lower the version in the last days of the dev cycle.

It was planned to have a minor release with Neon.2 like we have done for the last 3 SimRel releases. And we had an enhancement at the very beginning of the dev cycle, so I bumped the version to 5.7 as planned.

I will change the version update strategy for the future dev cycle by increasing the service number, and decide around the RC phase if a more significant update is required.

Kaloyan