Re: [technology-pmc] e(fx)clipse moving to Github

+1

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 7:38 PM, Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear PMC,

I'm not sure anymore what the process is to move a project to github but
for e(fx)clipse the time has come to pull our stuff from
Eclipse.org-Servers and move to github for source-control, tickets and
wiki/documentation.

Most likely we'll also move our builds from the current hudson instance
to travis and only use the signing service from our hudson-instance
(although this is a 2nd step).

We are also actively looking for a new news/forum platform the tear down
of nntp brought the steady flow of questions (and our habit to leave no
question unanswered) on our forum nearly to a halt (while writing this
the forum server once more gives me an internal server error).

Let me close this request with stating that the current infrastructure
reliability at Eclipse makes it is next to impossible to run a
successful small opensource project!

Tom

--
Thomas Schindl, CTO