Re: [technology-pmc] Release review request for Eclipse ICE

Chris,

Great question! I don't know why that widget is broken, but our GitHub commits history is up to date. https://github.com/eclipse/ice/commits/next

We don't commit directly to the master branch, so it doesn't show activity since April 29th. Most of our work happens on other branches in a way very similar to GitFlow. We have 177 additional commits on the "next" branch that are due to be merged into "master" this week, with the latest commit being a bug fix from September 7th. "next" in this case means "next release." There are other changes that we are going to merge in this week as well from other branches.

Jay