[technology-pmc] Next steps for Eclipse Science 2016 release?

Dear PMC,

The Science Working Group is preparing for its 2016 release in October. This release is of four separate projects that have decided to release on the same day. 3/4 of the projects have made it through the IP process and we don't expect much more of a wait on the fourth. The for projects are:
*ICE
*EAVP
*January
*Triquetrum

What is the next step in the release process? Should we start scheduling release reviews? I believe we submit IP logs as part of that process, correct?

Jay

Back to the top