Re: [technology-pmc] Accept pull request for EAVP clean up for January IC?

Hi Jay,

Deleted lines do not count towards the 1000 lines limit, i.e. a contributor can delete as many lines of code as he/she wants.

For reference:
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-committers/msg00973.html

-Gunnar

--