Re: [technology-pmc] Pushing XWT past the finish line

Now here is any interesting question ... out of the thousand bundles in the release train repo, can anyone identify non-released bits?
I can. And in this particular case, I did.

XWT had put their Neon releases bits into the repository several months ago and then basically fell off the face of the Earth. In this case, the problem was that XWT didn't follow the EDP until the very last minute. While it's true that the consuming projects could likely revert back to an earlier version, this would actually be a significant and dangerous change this late in the cycle.

Wayne