Re: [technology-pmc] Release approval for e(fx)clipse 2.4.0

+1

On Tuesday, May 10, 2016, Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi PMC,

May I ask you to approve [1] the 2.4.0 release of e(fx)clipse scheduled
for May 30th, the IP-Log has been sent and EMO informed about the review
who is scheduled for May 18th.

This is going to be the release we are contributing to the Neon release
as well.

Tom

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.efxclipse/releases/2.4.0/review

--