Re: [technology-pmc] IP process for multiple "same source" contributions

There are different aspects to the due diligence: provenance, license compatibility, copyright ownership, ... So the process, at least generally, is concerned with the actual attachment.

This is really IP Team territory. You should ask them who to best optimize this process at emo-ip-team@xxxxxxxxxxx

Wayne