Re: [technology-pmc] IP process for multiple "same source" contributions

Hi Mark.

You can post multiple attachments on a single CQ (I think that's what you're asking). Or you can lump them together as a single contribution. The IP Team doesn't really care whether or not the contributions are functionally related. If everything is coming from the same source (IBM), you should be okay.

You can then push each of those contributions as a separate commits (preserving author information) if that makes sense.

Does this answer your question?

Wayne