Re: [technology-pmc] Request to enable GitHub issues for Golo

Can you open a bug against Community/GitHub so that we can keep track of these requests?

Thanks,

Wayne

On 25/11/15 04:34 PM, Julien Ponge wrote:
Hello,

We would like to request GitHub issues to be enabled for the Golo project [1].

We had been using it before the transition to the Eclipse Foundation, and it would suit our workflow better.

Cheers

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.golo

--
Wayne Beaton on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization
@waynebeaton

Back to the top