Re: [technology-pmc] Review materials for Golo 3.0.0-incubation

I was just curious to learn where you meet your community.

(I did mean "forum" in a general sense)

Thanks,

Wayne

On 26/10/15 11:45 AM, Julien Ponge wrote:
Hi Wayne,

+1 for this first release.
Thanks!

Separate from this approval, can you tell us a little bit about the nature of your community?

Is there a forum where you engage your user community?

What else would you like to know?

- Julien