Re: [technology-pmc] e(fx)clipse 2.1.0 release review

+1

The next available review slot is Sept. 2. Please update the release record.

Wayne

On 18/08/15 03:30 AM, Tom Schindl wrote:
Hi PMC,

Can I get your approval?

Tom

On 13.08.15 20:52, Tom Schindl wrote:
Hi PMC,

I request approval to release e(fx)clipse 2.1.0 [1].

As you can see our main focus in this release was to produce components
people can assemble to build smart code editors (in case you are
interested you can watch a recording from a demo camp is available from
youtube [2] interesting stuff starts at around minute 15).

Unfortunately we had to withdraw some parts because of not yet resolved
CQs for bnd :-(

The 2.1.0 release will be contributed to the Mars.1 release scheduled
for early September!

The IP-Log has been send to the IP-Team and the release review has been
scheduled for August 31st.

[1]https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.efxclipse/releases/2.1.0/review
[2]https://youtu.be/jmSeNmkQdAE

--