Re: [technology-pmc] IP review for copied fiel from other eclipse project?

Sorry for the delay.

I'm not 100% certain. I believe that we require some form of tracking of the forked code.

I'll forward your question to the IP Team for their input.

Of course... my preference would be for you to work with the Platform project to work it out so that you don't require the fork; can I safely assume that you've already investigated this option?

Wayne