Re: [technology-pmc] Project Lead election for Ulyana Skorokhodova on RCP Testing Tool

Hi Ulyana.

I found a bug in the code. It's been fixed.

Three +1 votes is sufficient.

I'll present the results to the Executive director for his approval (per the process).

I apologize for the error. Thanks for alerting us to the problem.

Wayne