Re: [technology-pmc] Golo and Maven Artefacts

I think that the relocation POMs mentioned by Andreas solve the problem nicely.

More generally though... my preference is to use org.eclipse.golo as the groupId unless doing so creates an onerous burden on the project team or adopter community.

Built project artifacts (at least release and major milestones) need to be on the Eclipse download server, but we have no other specific distribution requirements. You can publish artifacts to Maven in whatever way makes the most sense to you and the target community. Likewise for Bintray or where-ever else your community will expect to find them.

HTH,

Wayne