Re: [technology-pmc] Golo and Maven Artefacts

Hi,

Do you continue running a website at golo-lang.org? Is that domain transferred to the Eclipse Foundation?

> 1. Shall we switch our artefacts groupId to `org.eclipse.golo`?

How large is your current adopter community? I can imagine supporting a request for continuing publishing under you existing group id in Maven central if a change would be too disruptive for your existing community. However, I'm not sure if we (the PMC) can make that decision or if EMO (and possible the board) would have to approve it. Wayne, can you help me out here? :)

> 2. Is our PMC ok if we publish the artefacts to Maven Central via Bintray? (we could also publish to repo.eclipse.org, but the lack of Maven Central sync means that we also need to find a way to push to it).
> 3. We would take advantage of Hudson to publish distribution releases (zip, tgz) to the regular Eclipse downloads infra.

+1 if there is always something available via download.eclipse.org.

I think there are quite a few projects already doing that. Note, a sync from repo.eclipse.org is not possible. There are many data requirements for publishing into Maven Central which repo.eclipse.org doesn't enforce currently.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/