[technology-pmc] Golo and Maven Artefacts

(https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.golo)

Hello,

Before joining Eclipse we used to publish our artefacts to Maven Central through Sonatype OSS under the `org.golo-lang` organisation.

1. Shall we switch our artefacts groupId to `org.eclipse.golo`?

2. Is our PMC ok if we publish the artefacts to Maven Central via Bintray? (we could also publish to repo.eclipse.org, but the lack of Maven Central sync means that we also need to find a way to push to it).

3. We would take advantage of Hudson to publish distribution releases (zip, tgz) to the regular Eclipse downloads infra.

Thanks for your help!

- Julien