[technology-pmc] Project Lead election for Klaus Deissner on Ogee

A project lead election for Klaus Deissner on project Ogee (technology.ogee)
was started by Klaus Deissner with this criteria:

Sounak has been part of the Ogee development since before the initial
contribution. He played an important role ever since, as he is one of the key
developers. With regards to the number of commits Sounak is currently the top
committer of Ogee:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/ogee/org.eclipse.ogee.git/stats/?period=q&ofs=10
Apart from that Sounak took care of the project page and the build. For
release 0.6 he also handled the review formalities for me. Finally I would
like to mention a blog post he did at odata.org to promote Ogee in the OData
community:
http://www.odata.org/blog/eclipse-ogee

Ogee project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.ogee/elections/election-kdeiner-project-lead-ogee

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.ogee

Back to the top