Re: [technology-pmc] Release Review for Mars: Scout 5.0

+1

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 5:19 AM, Matthias Zimmermann <Matthias.Zimmermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi pmc

we kindly ask for pmc approval of the eclipse scout 5.0.0 release (as part of the mars release train). the release documentation is available on the pmi [1] and scout wiki [2]. the ip log has been sent off on may 8th and is pending with eclipse. detected issues have been resolved on our side.

thanks and best regards

matthias

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.scout/releases/5.0.0

[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Scout/Release/Mars