Re: [technology-pmc] Release Review for Mars for Jubula

Hi Alex. It was the link to the content on the Bredex server that caught my attention.

It really can't be there if it's part of the open source project. Even if it is accessible to everybody, that it is on a server controlled by Bredex violates vendor neutrality and is a roadblock for participation by non-Bredex employees on the project.

Pointers to the blog entries are fine, but "Developer Manual" seems like a far more official document that at least sounds like it should be part of the project.

Wayne