Re: [technology-pmc] RCP Testing Tool: change of PL.

Hi Wayne,

It looks I still need some help :)

1) So I'm trying to start election but I have a message "The nominee must be an existing authenticated user."
I put "Ulyana Skorokhodova" as a person to nominate. I've also tried to put another RCPTT Project Committer (Andrey Sobolev), but got the same error.
What am I doing wrong? Both persons are listed as committers for RCPTT Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.rcptt/who

2) I also have another issue: for some reason there is a duplicate "Ulyana Skorokhodova" in a list of committers. How to remove one?

Yours sincerely,
Ulyana.