Re: [technology-pmc] NatTable Release 1.3.0 - Request for approval

Dirk,

+1 on this release.

> Since we want to become a better "OSGi citizen" and follow the rules in OSGi semantic versioning, we need a minor release instead of a bugfix release.

I'd like to review the API change you had to do for a bug fix. From an OSGi point of view, you should do the proper versioning at the package level. I don't think it necessarily mandates a minor release at the bundle level. I wonder if you could do with just a service release.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx