Re: [technology-pmc] Committer nominations

On 04/03/2015 1:49 PM, Jay Jay Billings wrote:
I think if every new project lead is sent an email that includes the mentors on CC once the project starts it will be enough of an introduction, especially if the mentors shoot a short letter back. Likewise, the checklist Marcel mentions would be helpful.

Another thing that we have discussed (but not implemented) at the Foundation is to automatically pre-populate the -dev mailing list with the initial committers, project leaders, and mentors. That way everyone has a public communication channel established from the beginning.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseCon