Re: [technology-pmc] Committer nominations

Everyone,

Once again speaking as the ICE lead...

A)a) We have had little contact with our mentors. It just hasn't happened; no one is to blame. I will make an effort to meet with our mentors at EclipseCon next week.

A)b) It would be great if the PMC made introductions between the team and mentors when the project was provisioned. It would also be helpful if you provided a standard email that mirrored a wiki page of important information, including the nomination process and the role of the mentors. I know the wiki is there and I read it, but maybe not everyone does at first.

jm2c,

Jay