Re: [technology-pmc] Issues with Committer Elections at technology.dawnsci

> Am 25.02.2015 um 11:19 schrieb Matthew Gerring <matthew.gerring@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
> Maybe we could use github pull requests instead? Can I merge these?

Is GitHub your primary source location or are you using git.eclipse.org?

> I must ask you to make your decision quickly, before Friday, on how we
> get code back to the project because of other deadlines.

As far as I can tell, there are two committers on the project. They should be able to merge and push contributions immediately if there are within the boundaries (less than 1000 lines of code changes).

> I am enjoying pursuing the eclipse project stuff but if cost outweighs
> benefit, we will have to cut it off.

I'm sorry to hear that. I suggest reaching out to your mentors if you have any Eclipse process related questions. That's why they are volunteering to help you.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx