[technology-pmc] Move of Automated Error Reporting Code to EPP

EMO,

Automated Error Reporting is a component developed within the Code Recommenders project. However, it does not fit into the scope of that project. We've decided to move it to EPP. It fits very well into the scope of the EPP project.

The relevant discussion happened here:

  • There are a few CQs which will need to be moved. Marcel will provide a list.
  • There is a bit of Git history that should be kept and extracted into a new Git repository.
  • I don't think that we'll need to move a lot in Bugzilla around. Marcel, can you confirm that?
  • No newsgroups, forums and/or website need to change given that this is code (not a full project).

+1 from Technology PMC

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht