Re: [technology-pmc] Request to approve the release of e(fx)clipse 1.2.0

+1

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 4:46 AM, Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi PMC,

I'd like to get your approval on the 1.2.0 release of e(fx)clipse.
There's no new and noteworth page yet which is something I'm publishing
as always in the next days to come on my blog.

See
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.efxclipse/releases/1.2.0

Tom

--