Most of the interfaces are mainly used internally, but NatTable is treated as "open framework", so if users customized their table in that detail, they will face issues. Users that simply use NatTable with its configuration possibilities won't suffer.

Greez,
Dirk

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 7:15 PM, Eric Rizzo <eclipse-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2015-01-19 11:41, Dirk Fauth wrote:

Hi,

I request approval for the NatTable 1.2.0 release.

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.nebula.nattable/reviews/1.2.0-release-review

Greez,
Dirk

Dirk,

It's not 100% clear from the release material, are there any backwards-incompatible changes in non-internal packages? I'm asking only because much of the New & Noteworthy talks about additions to interfaces but it doesn't say if those are in packages labeled as "internal."

Thanks,
Eric