Re: [technology-pmc] Request for release approval: technology.ease

+1, actually looks good to me after driving into the source and IP log

http://git.eclipse.org/c/ease/org.eclipse.ease.core.git
http://git.eclipse.org/c/ease/org.eclipse.ease.modules.git
http://git.eclipse.org/c/ease/org.eclipse.ease.scripts.git

Another Tech PMC member should take a dive into things to make sure things are in order too.

Also, really glad to see this make it out!