Re: [technology-pmc] Votes to approve

IMHO, that they should have been initial committers suggests that they've contributed to the initial contribution. It would have been better if they'd used words along those lines.

It is a new project and they haven't submitted an initial contribution yet. I think that we can reasonably assert that these individuals probably should have been on the proposal and thus should already be committers.

I'm inclined to to give them the benefit of the doubt and approve.

Wayne