[technology-pmc] Reminder to approve committer vote for Mandar Machekar

technology PMC Members,
Voting is complete for Mandar Machekar to receive full Committer status on
the technology.mdmweb project. As a PMC member, you can approve or
disapprove this vote through your My Foundation portal page:

    http://portal.eclipse.org/

More than one week has passed since you received the original email about
approving (or declining) this vote. Mandar Machekar and the other
Committers on the technology.mdmweb project are waiting on you. Please use
your My Foundation portal page to approve or decline the vote today.

Vote summary: 1/0/0 with 0 not voting
  +1  Christian Weyermann

Back to the top