[technology-pmc] Reminder to approve committer vote for Franz-Josef Wiszniewsky

technology PMC Members,
Voting is complete for Franz-Josef Wiszniewsky to receive full Committer
status on the technology.mdmweb project. As a PMC member, you can approve
or disapprove this vote through your My Foundation portal page:

    http://portal.eclipse.org/

More than one week has passed since you received the original email about
approving (or declining) this vote. Franz-Josef Wiszniewsky and the other
Committers on the technology.mdmweb project are waiting on you. Please use
your My Foundation portal page to approve or decline the vote today.

Vote summary: 1/0/0 with 0 not voting
  +1  Christian Weyermann

Back to the top