Re: [technology-pmc] PMC approval for technology.efxclipse 1.0

Hi Tom,

It can (and should) happen all on the same date. I think technically it’s still a separate review but pragmatically it can all be done as one.

@Wayne, does EMO still require separate docuware for the graduation review or can that be combined with the release docuware?

-Gunnar