Re: [technology-pmc] PMC approval for technology.efxclipse 1.0

That's an interesting thought, Eric. I'm interested to hear what Tom
thinks of the suggestion. I'm also curious to see what the Eclipse PMC
thinks.

There is, however, no reason to move. The Technology PMC is long overdue
for an update to the charter to reflect the actual nature of the
project. We're really no longer just about incubating and are a viable
long term home for projects that contain interesting technology.

Unless you see real value in moving the project, it may not be worth the
effort.

Wayne