Re: [technology-pmc] Urgent: DLTK 5.1 review approval

Hi Technology PMC,

we've seen a commit to the Simultaneous Release Git repository from DLTK with a 5.1 version today [1].

I don't think that I need to mention that +3 day was yesterday, and that this contribution is *not* included in the aggregated p2 repository, nor in any of the EPP packages.

Apart from that I'm not aware of any rebuild requests from the project team, and I haven't seen any discussion on the mailing lists, but maybe this discussion got lost in the mailing list problems which we've seen today.

I just wanted to draw your attention to this.

Thanks,
Markus

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/simrel/org.eclipse.simrel.build.git/commit/?id=228ecde7667711b72007de74763666702c190f66