From: technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:36 AM
To: Technology PMC
Subject: [technology-pmc] Urgent: DLTK 5.1 review approval

Greetings PMC.

I need to ask you for approval of the release review materials on behalf of the DLTK project.

The review materials simply state that the release is focused on providing bug fixes. I reviewed the repository, and believe that this description is correct. AFAICT, there are no new method or API.

Given that the the release contains bug fixes only, they probably don't need to do a review at all, so the scant documentation is, IMHO, sufficient.

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.dltk/reviews/5.1.0-release-review

I appreciate your +1.

FWIW, this is at least the second time that I've had to request approval on behalf of DLTK. I am concerned about the continued viability of this project. They seem to be perennially under-resourced; given that several other simultaneous release participants depend on the project, this could end up being a big problem. We need to see what we can do to help them get their footing back.

Thanks,

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects, The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top