Re: [technology-pmc] publishing milestone builds on maven central

+Wayne

Eclipse policies only usually pertain to what happens on eclipse.org

I don't think there is anything that prevents us from publishing anything on Maven Central outside the normal rules of what it takes to publish something to central (e.g., https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide#SonatypeOSSMavenRepositoryUsageGuide-6.CentralSyncRequirement)

I'm cc'ng Wayne for commentary as I can't find anything in the dev process.