Re: [technology-pmc] publishing milestone builds on maven central

On 05/22/2014 02:32 PM, Matthias Sohn wrote:
are we allowed to publish JGit milestone builds on Maven Central or are there any
Eclipse policies disallowing that ?

We are already publishing JGit releases to Maven Central, but I am not sure if it's ok
to also publish milestone builds there.
I don't have an answer, but I'm curious: how do you make distinction between milestone, releases and SNAPSHOTs for JGit as Maven artifacts? Did you set up some versioning conventions and/or do you use different maven repositories?

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top