[technology-pmc] Moving Code from Recommenders.Incubator to Recommenders project

Technology-pmc,

I’m seeking your advice:

We’d like to integrate parts of the Snipmatch project (which lives in its own repository under Recommenders.Incubator) [1,2] into the main Code Recommenders project for 2.1 release. I wonder whether this actually needs a graduation review of that project since this is more or less an internal code move only. The incubator isn’t visible to the outside world as Incubation Project and so I think it does not make sense - but you probably know better and have more knowledge how other projects like e4 or eclipse runtime incubators deal with that?

Thanks for your advice,
Marcel

Back to the top