Re: [technology-pmc] Workswith dependency for Kura

On 26/02/2014 4:21 PM, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
After reading through the CQ I don’t see an easy possibility for making this a works-with dependency.

Gunnar, can you explain that? Wes started going down this path at my suggestion, and as it was described it seems to fit the definition in the policy
http://www.eclipse.org/org/documents/Eclipse_Policy_and_Procedure_for_3rd_Party_Dependencies_Final.pdf

Wes will have to respond about investigating alternatives. But there is clearly a lot of work that's gone into this UI, so switching will take some time.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseCon