Re: [technology-pmc] Request release of SWTBot 2.2.1

"2.2.1" suggests a service release. Based on the plan, it does seem to qualify as a service release. Or have I missed something?

Reviews are not required for service releases.

For completeness, Gunnar is correct that there is not enough time for a release review to conclude in time for Feb 27. The EDP requires a minimum of one week and we schedule them from Thurs-Wed, approximately twice a month.

Wayne