Re: [technology-pmc] e(fx)clipse release 0.9.0 on January 31th

Sorry that i haven't followed the rules like i said it took the date proposed by the PMI.

Well the release only took so long because of our ip problem with oracle!

I want to follow the path of egit and release every 2-3 months so i'm not sure milestones are needed if we take the 6 weeks of the SDK it's only one milestone in a release.

The next release should get e(fx)clipse out of incubation and to 1.0. We've already started to document all our APIs and providing how to guides for it in our wiki (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Efxclipse/Runtime/Recipes) and improving our code with Unit tests and static code analysis, ... . Beside support for Luna as the runtime this is going to be the main focus.

We currently do not plan to release 0.9.x updates unless something is really broken badly with Kepler SR2 and/or JDK8.

Because we'll release at the same time with Luna - the next iteration will be 4 months.

Tom

Von meinem iPhone gesendet