Re: [technology-pmc] Termination candidates

Le 11/11/2013 22:07, Wayne Beaton a écrit :
Greetings follow PMC members:

It's getting close to time for our traditional annual project cull.

Is anything on this list out of place, or is there a project that needs to be added?

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Technology/Subproject_Termination_Review_2013
EPF web site says : EPF 1.5.1.5 Release (Released Dec 10, 2012)
which contradicts "hasn't had a release in three years". Or am I missing something ?

Regards,
Marc

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects, The Eclipse Foundation