From: technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 5:54 PM
To: technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [technology-pmc] questions about major releases

It's really up to you and what you think is best for your community.

Coordinating the release with Luna (June 25/2014) makes the most sense to me as this will give adopters the time that they need to adapt to the changes.

You can (and should) contribute 2.0 milestone builds to the Luna release milestones.

You should announce your intent on the cross-project-issues-dev mailing list per:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Simultaneous_Release_Requirements#State_intent_early_.28M4.29

HTH,

Wayne