Re: [technology-pmc] m2e 1.4 release approval request

The outstanding IP issues need to be dealt with before the IP log can be approved. The IP Log must be approved before the release can be declared successful.

I need to be able to map every third-party dependency distributed by the project to a CQ. If there is no CQ for an identified library, then you need to give me a reasonable explanation for why a CQ is not required, create a CQ, or remove the file.

For the remediating CQs that you have already raised, I suggest that you keep in contact with the IP team to ensure that they are resolved. Once those CQs have been processed, resubmit your IP Log.

Wayne