Re: [technology-pmc] XWT in the Eclipse Simultaneous Release Requirements

Yves,

Just to clarify, is this a request from XWT to join Kepler?

-Gunnar

Am 27.01.2013 21:54, schrieb Yves (Yingmin) YANG:
Hi,

Since we have started the migration from e4 in technology August last
year,  we just complete now. The build is accessible via this URL
http://download.eclipse.org/xwt/updates/ now. We’d like to join the
Kepler Simultaneous Release. On behalf of project lead, I ask you kindly
to lobby the Planning Council.

Please feel free to contact me if you need further information.

Best regards

Yves YANG

-----

http://www.soyatec.com