Re: [technology-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Marc Aubry

On 1/3/13 11:45 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
Am 03.01.2013 17:38, schrieb Wayne Beaton:
I agree. There is no actual evidence of contribution of anything more
than ideas represented in these bugs.

I think what's missing is points 3+4+7 from the "Git" section:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Handling_Git_Contributions

Yes, exactly. I'm particularly concerned about point #4, a "statement regarding the provenance, rights, and license of the code." Without that, has the clean IP process been documented?
I'm sure Marc has indeed contributed code sufficient to earn committer rights, but I want to make sure the IP cleanliness is documented properly.

It would also be good to go back to the Bugzilla entries (at least the ones listed as justification in the nomination) and add URLs as described in the wiki page.

Eric

Back to the top