Re: [technology-pmc] m2e 1.2 release review

If you add new functionality, you need a release review. There's still time.

Wayne

On 09/07/2012 07:15 PM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
I know this is little late, but m2e team would like to release version
1.2 along with Juno SR1 simultaneous service release.

I am not even sure we need to go through format review for this release.
We accepted rather large code contribution since 1.1, which added
significant new functionality and therefor we increased version to 1.2
and submitted new iplog for approval. But I am not sure if this enough
to trigger review process or not.

Igor