Re: [technology-pmc] Graduation of Code Recommenders with Juno Release

Marcel Bruch wrote:
Don't know if it's worth mentioning but Code Recommenders model repository is now essentially a maven repository served by a web server. No (usage) data gets uploaded. Eclipse Code Recommenders does not contain any usage data collector or data upload mechanism anymore. Due to potential IP/Legal/Privacy issues and discussions we had, we decided to put none of these tools to Eclipse.org.

OK, that allays my concerns. I have no other issue with graduation of Code Recommenders.

Eric

Back to the top